CompactData Libraries typically follow conventions set by JSON libraries so should be familiar to developers that have worked with JSON. For beginners, we’d recommend taking a look at the example implementations for your language of choice.
- Available as an npm module
- Example implementations available for:
- Source code for compactdata-ts available on GitHub
- Available as a RubyGem named
parseconverts a CompactData string to a Ruby object.
generateconverts a Ruby object to a CompactData string.
- Example implementation available for CompactData using Ruby.
- Source code for compactdata-ruby available on GitHub
- Available as a PyPI package named
loadsconverts a CompactData string to a Python object.
dumpsconverts a Python object to a CompactData string.
- Example implementation available for CompactData using Python.
- Source code for compactdata-python available on GitHub
We welcome contributions from the open source community. Anyone can build a parser based on the specification. If you do build a CompactData library, please add it to this repository by making a Pull Request.
Join the Community
For help, support or to collaborate join the NUM Technology Discord Server.